Saturday, April 5, 2008

Where have I been?


Well, it has been a month now. My apologies to all my Blog sisters. Thank you for your encouragement and comments while I have been out of the loop. Blog Candy may ease the irritation I'm sure that has been. (Bottom of Post) I am 7 months pregnant and had a bad fall, and on top of that was trying to recover from my parents visit, during which we did some major construction. The construction was for a top floor laundry room, and I am happy to say there is more clean laundry in my home now than dirty. I am also recovering from the setback of being injured and sore, but mom and baby are fine!
During this time I managed to open a new Etsy shop where I am selling some of my hand stamped goods. Actually, I am buying a lot of other artists stuff, it's so addictive and fun!!! If you want to check me out I am at moonegirl.etsy.com
I haven't been able to stamp as much as I want to , but I have been purchasing some things. I will post several images on all the stuff I managed to do. This card (above) was stamped with a retired SU! set which I got at a special party we recently had with about 30 local Demonstrators. I had so much fun with the colors. Ruby Red, Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip with Vanilla inserts. I used the aquapainter and ink pads to ink the edges, and the Color Spritzer tool with the Chocolate Chip marker. Chocolate Chip satin ribbon added that special touch.
Thank you for looking! Happy Stamping!!! Please check back for a huge Blog Candy giveaway this month!!! You won't want to miss this one.

6 comments:

Kari said...

Hi Sweetie!!! I love your card!!!! It is even cuter in person!!! What stamp set is that? I can't wait to see what else you put in your shop and what your blog candy is!!! Glad to hear that everyone is better too!! :O)

Richelle said...

Hi there....glad to hear everything if ok...take care of your self!
Richelle

Gia Harvey said...

Hi, glad you are ok! Good to see you back.

Karen said...

Glad you and baby are Ok: That must have been scary.

Coley said...

Beautiful cards, Im off to check out your Etsy site. Glad to hear you are both well after the fall x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Gorgeous card. Take care of yourself and that little one!