Okay, I have to admit... my scratch-n-sniffs didn't work out so well. They kept ending up sandy looking. By the time I'd add enough embossing powder you couldn't smell them anymore. The strawberry was the best. I used Crystal Light which doesn't have much dye in it. I recommend trying highly dye-and-fragrance enhanced Kool-Aid. When I find a chocolate that works better I will post it. Meanwhile, I had to give you something for your Chocolate cravings. After all that talk of chocolate, and scratch-n-sniffing a lot of it yesterday I had to make my favorite Brownies. I will share the treasured recipe with you just to smooth over the sandy images in your mind.
Chocolate TRUFFLE Brownies:
- 1 stick butter (in 1/4's)
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, (chopped)
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 eggs, (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup cake flour (not self-rising)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (I use Milk)
- Melt butter & chocolate in double boiler or saucepan, low
- Let cool 4 mins.
- Add sugar/salt
- Add in eggs & vanilla-Stir just until blended
- Add Flour, stir
- Stir in chips
Enjoy the luscious chocolatey scent, no scratching required.