Friday, January 11, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Have you tried heat embossing with chocolate yet? Go out and get yourself some sugar-free hot cocoa. (It has to be sugar free or you will have creme-brulee. ) Burnt sugar anyone?
  1. Select a solid image style stamp
  2. Your VersaMark pad
  3. A sugar-free drink mix
  4. Clear Stampin' Emboss powder
  5. A heat tool
When choosing your drink consider color and scent.
  • Mix- 1 part drink mix to 1 1/2 parts Clear Embossing Powder
  • Stamp your bold image in VersaMark on your card stock
  • Heat emboss the image with your mixture as you would any embossing project
  • Scratch-and-Sniff ...and Smile!
I would love to see what you come up with! Please leave me a link if you try this project. Scent-sational! Happy Sniffing!


1 comment:

Kari said...

I have not tried this...but I will!!! I will let you know how it turns out!