Yet another inspiring Challenge! This time she took a pic of my favorite yarn shop Purl SoHo.
I have dreamed many times of going in that eye candy shop and just playing with all the yarn! I used to teach knitting in my home every week for over a year. After having 2 more children, I do it less often. Every once in a while, though ,I do get the need to knit, and call all the girls for knit night.
- Cardstock-SU Soft Subtles
- Clear Button-SU with 3/4 " circle punch
- Top Note Die Cut SU/Big Shot
- Color-SU Watercolor Pencils Soft Subtles
- Buttons-FoofaLa(rarely use other than SU!-sorry)
- Pure Silk Yarn/Handknit