Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Shot!!

I know, 2 posts in a row. It was technically 2 different days! The "Daily" Ink has some days to catch up!





For those of you who haven't seen i
t in action-this Big Guy is awesome. So simple, and yet, the results are beautiful. I used the Top Note die and Birds and Blooms set on my card for Kristina Werner's color challenge last week- which made it easier to add all that color together, and still keep it cohesive.
I had a mini Open House last week for some of my customer's to kick off some of my classes with them that were already starting this month.
More on those later. We made some fun make-n-takes, including these bag toppers that each of us personalized with different colors/stamps. We filled the bags with more of the Birds & Blooms to use as "card candy"! Yum! Fun was had by all, and our order will arrive some time this week with even more goodies to play with.
I will be trying to keep
up with the demands of 4 kids, one being a newborn needing to be held every minute-and still making cards/etc. for this blog and of course to fill up my Etsy shop. I guess the housework will have to be done somehow because my sis-in-law (of Kwerner Top 10 fame also) will be arriving for a 2 week visit!!!!Yay! You can bet there will be some stamping then, and lots of pics! (lots more exclamation marks too, I'm afraid.) I have been working up a few tutorials for you all, but had to hold on to them while submissions were out. So, soon!!! Until then, I leave you with more Big Shot samples.... I know the pictures aren't great-but it was very late...

2 comments:

Gia Harvey said...

Very pretty!

Kari said...

Oh I love everything you created!!! I can't wait to see it all in person!!!!