Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Products/Techniques Used


Thought you might want to know what products I used for this Valentine's Card. All products are Stampin'Up! because they are the best! Card itself is Rose Red Card stock, with a strip of Regal Rose, and image is stamped on Naturals Ivory. I think the Ivory has a more Vintage look than the Vanilla-so I thought it suited a Valentine. The stamps are from the (just retired) Wing It Stamp Set, and the Rough Edges Alphabet. I used Real Red, and Pixie Pink Ink Pads, with Pixie Pink sponged/blender penned in on the edges. Glitter on sentiment and crown are 2-way glue with Dazzling Diamonds. Rhinestone brad is from the Pretties kit (The smallest size). Ribbon is (oops-Martha Stewart Seam Binding)-but I wont have my Regal Rose until my Valentine's Bundle comes in-FREE RIBBON! Check it out before the special is over! I used the Slit Punch to create 2 right angle slots for the ribbon, which i folded back through the opposite holes. Stampin Dimensionals lift the sentiments.Inside Is Naturals Ivory Card stock.
On the Valentine Candy Treat I used Real Red Textured Cardstock and Regal Rose card stock. Real Red and Pixie Pink ink for the Wing It images and sentiment. Versamarker on Heart with Clear Embossing Powder. 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds on Crown and swirled on background. Le Piece De Resistance: Hat Pin, Pearls, and Rhinestones from the Pretties Kit. Other:Making Memories pink staples, Adhesive bags-Michaels.

2 comments:

Kari said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it! I am going to have to try the ribbon with the slit punch! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

FABULOUS Wing It card...need to break this set out and create with it...thanks for the inspiration!